Merry Christmas

Started by Gregg, December 24, 2012, 05:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg

For me tomorrow is Christmas Eve, it is already in some parts of the world. I'd just like to wish our users a Merry Christmas.

I also like to wish Mario and Mika a Merry Christmas and thank them for doing what they do to help keep us here, available to all who enter.

chromerep

Merry Christmas to gl,mario...to provide the forum for us to enjoy.

DnvrSysEngr

I will put in my 2 cents and say Happy Holidays to all (Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, or what ever you may choose to observe) and may you all have a prosperous New Year!

mario

Merry christmas and happy holidays, if you have!

This time it is quiet warm from 42? F (6? C) to 14? F (-10? C). I think even Mika has a mild winter with 30? F not like last time when he sent me a SMS telling me it was - 22 ? F

How is in at your location?

Gregg

Cold and rainy Christmas Eve, cold and sunny Christmas day, cold and rainy today, cold and clear tomorrow I think. Of course, cold here is not so cold elsewhere.

http://grooveshark.com/s/It+Never+Rains+In+California/3VpMk1?src=5

mario

Thanks to the GEMA, I can't view or listen to that  :-[ They screw so many things with music up. What a shame!

Cold in your village? It should be over 55 F. You consider that as cold?

Gregg

We'll just have to go around GEMA I suppose.

Do I consider 55F cold, yes, but it's in my uncomfortable zone which is from 30F-60F, though 55F when dry, sunny and no wind is fine. Once it goes below 30F the air dries out cause the moisture freezes and things are just fine. At 10F and below, it's just plain cold period. I do better in the cold than the heat .... I live in the wrong place.