G's Status

Started by Gregg, March 05, 2011, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg

I dumped my land line since I never use it. Unfortunately, even though it was not supposed to happen, it got my dsl. So till the dry line's back running, I'm semi netless. Stoopid thing is, I still got sync ... just no IP

So this is why I may not answer things right away.

mario

That's crap! No internet sux!

There is a new subversion version. I try to build it before I fly away. Don't know if I will build 2.3.11 Beta. We will see says the Zen Master ;)

mario

Are you kinda back?

BTW: Hello LA  ;)

Gregg

I got 2.3.11 ready to go ... just been lazy and offline. Uploaded checking checksums.

See ya Monday ... directions in the mail.

mario

LAX --> AMS --> HAM Good bye U$A

Gregg

Hope you enjoyed your stay in the land of fruitcake$

mario

Yeah! I enjoyed the warms and the visit.

On my wishlist: AH Member meeting or even better AH con :D

mario

Any update? Does the internet coming back?

Gregg

No, the place is going up for sale this year so I canceled it. I get over here every day or two. There are things I still need to work out as port 25 inbound is blocked by isp here ... may move mail to google since I have get it with domain .. just need to set some up. Server on https or port 81 doesn't kill me.. just the inbound mail.

mario

That's kinda hard! No to have internet access.

Gregg

not really ... just can't have what you want now .. so I keep a list .. download and do stuff stuff when on, get stocked up and the use it offline at home ... I'm getting used to it anyway  :D

mario

Quote from: Gregg on April 07, 2011, 10:03:39 PM
No, the place is going up for sale this year so I canceled it.

Where are you moving to? Any clue?

Gregg

Nope, not at this time, I'll worry about it when the time comes.

BTW, thanks for cleaning out those 2 or three accounts, I forgot to "get back to it" Saturday.

mario

Come to good old Germany :D

Btw: I changes the signature script a bit. Now there is a readable dateRegistered :)