How to find older file version?

Started by bartddgd, November 23, 2015, 12:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg

That looks to be 2.4.7 which came with OpenSSL 1.0.1e and there is a 1.0.1f update for it as well.

exege

Quote from: mario on March 09, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
I send you a download url with an older version with 1.0.1

Quote from: Gregg on March 09, 2017, 09:38:33 PM
That looks to be 2.4.7 which came with OpenSSL 1.0.1e and there is a 1.0.1f update for it as well.

Thanks for your responses. Mario, will you be sending the link via email, or does the forum have a messaging system I've missed?

Gregg

He might have a hard time finding it since I cleaned out the Germany Mirror.

I would assume mail you means email but we also have private messaging in this forum and I am going to message you a link right now. It should show up as a link up under your name at the top of the page.

Gregg

OK, for whatever reason it will not let me message you .... so I'm sending it in email shortly.

exege

prayuth01

All versions of AppServ are for anyone who wants to downgrade or opt for an older version. To suit each situation  https://www.appserv.org/th/

Gregg

That's certainly one way to go and the Apache binaries in their packages are from Apache Haus or used to be if they are not any longer. They however do not have all versions and are still at 2.4.25 (2017-01-25).

MichaelKinzel

Quote from: Cario on June 11, 2005, 01:30:08 PM
I can send you my phentermine over the counter posted here recipe  ;)
How is the last project i send you?