mod_svn module for apache 2.4 x86 VC9

Started by bigfield, March 09, 2015, 02:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfield

Hi all,

I can't seem to find mod_svn binary module for Apache 2.4.x x86 (32-bit) built with VC9. Any pointers?

mario

it is correct, so far there are no mod_svn VC9 builds. Is there any reason why you can't use VC11 binaries?

bigfield

Quote from: mario on March 09, 2015, 03:53:33 PM
it is correct, so far there are no mod_svn VC9 builds. Is there any reason why you can't use VC11 binaries?

Well, the fact that our current Apache installation is a VC9 build is the reason. VC11 built svn module wouldn't work with VC9 built apache, or would it?

On the other hand, I guess the upgrade to VC11 built apache wouldn't be that bad as we only need to update mod_php, mod_wsgi and mod_svn along with it. Our current mod_svn is built using VC6 and it works, sort of, except for "svn lock".

mario

If you need the VC9 then I can build it on the weekend. Let me know. x86 or x64?

bigfield

Quote from: mario on March 10, 2015, 10:47:01 PM
If you need the VC9 then I can build it on the weekend. Let me know. x86 or x64?

It would be really nice; that would allow updating just that module and nothing else. x86, thanks!

mario

mario

The files are online now after a gazillion of Windows Updates on my computer.  :o

bigfield

Quote from: mario on March 15, 2015, 05:48:45 PM
The files are online now after a gazillion of Windows Updates on my computer.  :o

Many thanks, Mario!

Gregg

Sounds like my Linux computer, every time I turn it on there's an hours worth of updates to install.

mario

Well the last search for updates was in July 2014 and the last time I turned it on was in December 2014 for that last build. And this time it didn't let me work, but installed the updates from July now and then the current updates.