Apache VHost states: “authnz_sspi:error OS 1326 user unknown”

Started by worp1900, September 11, 2014, 07:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worp1900

Hey you guys,

maybe you can help me with an error from a mod that I don't understand. I have described the error in detail here:

http://serverfault.com/questions/627316/apache-vhost-states-authnz-sspierror-os-1326-user-unknown

I got the mod from your page, so maybe there is someone who knows his way around mod authnz_sspi. I figure it's just a missconfiguration on my side and it should be easily fixable.

Any hints and help is greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers, Worp

Gregg

It just so happens I saw this earlier over at ServerFault while I was checking for links into our site.

I don't know how these locations map to the hard drive other than the vhost, which is obvious since you have the docroot there for us to see.

One thing I notice between the main and this new vhost is the difference in the locations. I'm going to assume (bad word I know) that the vhost is laid out the same as the main host, just in subfolder2 instead of subfolder1.

Main Host:
<Location ~ "subfolder1/site/login">

VHost:
<Location ~ "/site/login">

Again not knowing the layout, if there are Alias's controlling anything or other things affecting these locations it is hard for me to know. My best "just a hunch" right now is the missing "subfolder2" in the vhosts location container but again, this is just a hunch.
<Location ~ "subfolder2/site/login">

I do not have a lot of experience with this module, practically none since I have no use for it at this time, I just offer it for those that do need it.